I believe that I am just a simple girl with simple wants so I do not want anything unnecessary on my wedding. We've tried to find the right photographer who could match our personality.
WE've checked through a lot of websites, bridal fairs, w@w anniversaries, photo links of w@wies and other referrals but I still couldn't find what I was looking for, when I saw Pazette's photo taken by Mimi and Karl, I know I already have a photographer.
I was secretly wishing that we can afford their package and when they offerred their promo, we took it right away.
They are the 2nd supplier that we booked, first was the church. The package includes a photo album plus the prenups. I inquired telling Mimi that I saw Pazette's pictures.
Mimi was very accommodating and professional. Karl is the quiet one but I know deep inside he can really be funny. Mimi takes the still shots, Karl took the candid. They are a good team, we are comfortable with them, that is an important thing when choosing a photographer. They looked liked our barkada or an officemates, I just do not see them as our photographer because they are more than that.
During the prenups and the preparation until the end of the wedding, I can see them working hard. You can see their passion in getting the pictures right.
In choosing a photographer, I first checked the price if we can afford it, then their sample album, then the shots, I do not want fancy shots, I do not want to jump in my wedding dress, I do not want to look like a was waiting or something na talagang nakakatawang pose or something na parang cheap. Kaya nga parang photojournalistic eh, real pictures, kung ano talaga ang nangyari, hindi orchestrated. Hate na hate kong makakita ng mga wedding pictures na ganun, lalo na sa mga sample, well that is not my type, kaya with them, tamang tama lang, simple, just like me and Irwin but you can tell that they are really professional.
I just wish that we had that picture at the hotel lobby or staircase of Dusit, they are so toxic already with the wedding they simply had to go when it ends.
For Mimi and Karl, I give them a rate of 10, for being so patient nung nagkakagulo ang ABS sa preps, for giving us pictures as I want them, for making my wedding stand out kahit na simple lang siya.They were able to make it so real and I know they also enjoyed our wedding, working with them is an unforgettable one. Parang supplier sila na hindi supplier. They are more like friends. =)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.