Angelic Blooms Flowers


Alex Franco recommended Angelic Blooms for our flowers, at first we were talking with Flowers of May in a Bridal Fair at the Fort, Designer Blooms at Megamall, Irwin's Ninang Merlene also recommended a florist in Pasig who wants me to carry a cascading boquet of orchids and unconventional flowers which of course I did not accept. I also contacted a friend's sister who designs flower as a hobby.

We ended up with them, we were worried because when we went to their shop, and they sent me the quotes it was different from the ones that we discussed. But when we were finally able to meet for the payment, she was able to take down the changes and all our wishes for the wedding were put into paper.

On the day of the wedding, Mimi instructed us that a delay in the makeup artist and flowers would mean less pictures. Well, their delay was acceptable kasi wala pa ang makeup artist ko. Haay! when they arrived, ang gaganda ng mg bulaklak, exactly as I imagined it to be, even more. Buhay na buhay ang kulay just like what I want.

Fir Biyen and Angelic Blooms, I give them a rate of 10+++

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.